Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Trials

Sometimes we feel we have a lots of potential, all the people around can see it, but there were certain difficult situations in our lifes which enabled us to be as tall as we could be, this is many times influenced by the hard weather circumstances, but not only, it wouldn't be fair to say it's everything about the weather. Personal life also counts. But there is not only weather out there. We know that we have still very much to learn. In this case, what is more responsible, to give up and to shrink and shrink to one apple height and to dissapear (which is, in fact not possible when you've been put one time on the scene of Broadway) or to try to walk tall?
When I think of Oxford Alumni, I hear the song "If I could turn back time". People know a lot about my life, but not everything. If they would know more, they could find some more inspiration for texts, films, as some of them have already found. I was born in 1981. I'm a child of Fight and Hope. I'm a child of living with the feeling "hey man, you live in freedem, you can do whatever you want to do, but you need also to find questions, to look for another paths, not only this one you are already on". I was astonished to see, that I wasn't in the majority to ask questions. Now my questions may be shallow, I really don't know. I don't want anyone to have unpleasant situations because of me. All I can say as an excuse is that
I WAS BORN IN 1981. I was happy to see the falling wall. There are things which I cannot accept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home